Here are a couple of photo’s of the bike on the bench. I still need to get a new front master cylinder, repaint the swingarm, as well as touch up a few things here and there but here’s a glimpse.
Well I knew it was going to be a tight squeeze, but chain rub is no good. What is nice about chain rub is it marks where you need cut. I made a rough cut out for a piece of 1.25″ x .120″ wall square tube. Then I shape in a piece of tube to fit the notch, and burned it in. I did the same in both cases. The chain was rubbing on the rear and the front of the swingarm.
With the notches the chain doesn’t even come close and the strength is still there. It’s all ready to repaint!!
I am at the end stages here!! I’m sure a few bugs will show their ugly little heads, but I’ll just deal with that when it happens. Stoked on everything so far though!!!